Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Z-ULTRAT PLUS IS ENHANCED ABS MATERIAL, DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY AND DUAL EXTRUSION WITH Z-SUPPORT PLUS, A HIGH-TEMPERATURE PVA SUPPORT FILAMENT
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
Z-ULTRAT Plus 3D printer filament is an ABS-based plastic blend unique to Zortrax Ecosystem, designed for use with the M300 Dual's LPD Plus technology to reliably achieve properties found in items manufactured using injection molding technology. Like Z-ULTRAT, Zortrax engineered Z-ULTRAT Plus for durability and excellent surface quality, but unlike regular Z-ULTRAT, Z-ULTRAT Plus is ideal for use with water soluble Z-SUPPORT material. Z-ULTRAT Plus material is ideal for projects that require dissolvable supports, like high-quality end-use parts, complex moving mechanisms, and models with intricate details or complex geometry. Models 3D printed with Z-ULTRAT Plus have higher impact resistance and better layer adhesion than those made of standard ABS.
Z-ULTRAT PLUS FEATURES:
- High durability - Z-ULTRAT Plus is an impact resistant material that is resistant to high temperatures and features outstanding hardness, making it ideal for 3D printing prototypes for testing in the field.
- High-detail 3D printing - Z-ULTRAT Plus is a fantastic choice for printing small, complex mechanisms with moving parts, due to its dimensional accuracy and excellent surface quality.
- Ideal for dual extrusion - Z-ULTRAT Plus works with water soluble Z-SUPPORT filament on the M300 Dual 3D printer, allowing you to easily complete the most challenging 3D printing projects
Zortrax Z-ULTRAT Plus Technical Data Sheet
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax