Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH MATERIAL FOR ZORTRAX M300 PLUS, RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES AND CHEMICALS
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
Z-NYLON IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH ZORTRAX M300 PLUS AND M300 DUAL (SINGLE EXTRUSION MODE) 3D PRINTERS.
Zortrax Z-NYLON 3D printing filament is strong and versatile, as well as resistant to high temperatures and various chemicals. It can be post-processed with tools meant for machining metals. Z-NYLON is hard to break and easy to paint or dye. Recommended applications include making tools, hinges, buckles, gears, functional prototypes, mechanical parts, and anything else that requires additional strength.
Please note that all nylon-based 3D printing materials, including Z-NYLON, quickly absorb moisture and should be stored in a water-proof bag with desiccant . Also, Z-NYLON has a relatively high shrinkage so using it is not advisable in 3D printing large geometric shapes with steep slopes. Zortrax strongly suggests using the M300 Plus HEPA cover when printing Z-NYLON. Z-SUITE does not feature a Z-NYLON material profile for M300, so it is best to use this Z-NYLON spool with M300 Plus.
- Durability - Z-NYLON is very strong. It can be post-processed with tools meant for machining metal.
- Chemical resistance - Z-NYLON is resistant to a variety of chemicals, included light alkalis and acids
- Easy to dye or paint - Models and prototypes 3D printed with Z-NYLON can be painted or dyed with dyes commonly used for clothing
Zortrax Z-NYLON Technical Data Sheet
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax