Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
A TRULY REVOLUTIONARY FILAMENT - EXPERIENCE QUANTUM
MatterHackers Quantum PLA is your filament of choice to create the most striking, visually magnificent 3D prints possible. Every color option actually includes a blend of two different colors, both of which will feature on your finished print. By rotating the part to a different orientation you can completely change the visible color. You want your 3D prints to be the most beautiful possible, and MatterHackers Quantum is the most beautiful 3D printer filament on the market.
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR 3D PRINTER
Quantum is PLA, available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter, and not abrasive in any way, making it compatible with virtually any FDM 3D Printer. If you are a seasoned veteran of the 3D printing community or an absolute beginner, you can take advantage of color-shifting Quantum today. No other filament brings together the blended dual-color effect of MatterHackers Quantum, letting you create dichromatic prints on a single extrusion 3D printer without any modification. No matter where you are on your 3D printing journey, experience color reinvented with Quantum.
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO DISCOVER THIS NEXT STEP IN 3D PRINTING
Here at MatterHackers, we are always searching for new ways to find success with 3D printing, sometimes that means functional parts with very strong materials, and sometimes that means beautiful aesthetic parts whose key feature is the smile it puts on our faces. Quantum is the first material in a long time that had us both mesmerized by its beauty and inspired by its capabilities. We have been printing with it for a while, but what excites us the most is what you are going to print with it. Don’t miss this opportunity to be one of the first people to print with this new material and be part of the evolution of 3D printing.
- Material: PLA
- Hotend Temperature: 225°C ±10°C
- Bed Temperature: 50°C
- Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Weight: 750g
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Diameter, 55mm Height, 50mm Inner Core
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PRINTS WITH QUANTUM
- Smaller melt zones are better for Quantum, Volcano style hotends can produce mixing that reduces the visual effect of Quantum. E3D v6, Mosquito, and most stock printer hotends are perfect.
- Before starting a big print, we recommend printing an Quantum Alignment Coin that will tell you exactly where the color change line is on your specific printer and filament setup. The angle will be different for every printer setup, but we have found that if the printer and filament stay in the same orientation, the alignment doesn't change from spool to spool.
- Quantum prints look the best when the outside perimeters of the part are all printed in the same direction, and we have found that many slicers do not do this by default!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.