Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
3D Printing Solutions Designed for the Classroom
MakerBot is committed to advancing STEM education in your classroom or school. Over 7,000 schools choose the Replicator+ for the simplest setup experience and easy-to-use software with no tinkering required. Our printers are ready to go, right out of the box.
Our 3D printers and materials have been tested by NIOSH you can breathe a little easier in your classroom or office. Safe for the office, classroom, or home, our printer material is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. With the easy to replace Smart Extruder+ and Flex Build Plate maintenance is quick and easy. A front facing filament drawer lets you change out colors or material types without flipping your printer around.
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with the 150-page MakerBot Educators Guidebook featuring 9 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Get 10 hours of professional development credits with the included cloud-based MakerBot Certification Program for Educators and learn to create your own 3D printing lesson plans
- Integrate design thinking and teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes [add design thinking]
- Includes two pounds of classroom-safe MakerBot PLA Filament for up to two months’ worth of printing
- 1 MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- 1 Smart Extruder+
- 1 Spool PLA
- 1 MakerBot Educators Guidebook
- 1 License for The MakerBot Certification Program
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax