Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
NYLON SPECIALTY MATERIAL
HIGH ABRASION RESISTANCE FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS.
Nylon’s ability to withstand high temperatures and its durability combine to give it above average abrasion resistance. Thus it is an excellent material for replacement parts in a manufacturing facility or distribution center.
Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
Store in the included a vacuum-sealed metalized polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from air; long-term exposure to humidity can compromise material quality and performance. Make sure the built-in desiccant is in the spool to absorb any moisture exposure during the material loading process.
1 Nylon Material Spool (1.54 lb)
This material is a moisture sensitive material. The spools are shipped in resealable mylar bags, which are impermeable to light and moisture and help protect the filament from potential damage. Within the spool there is also desiccant to keep the environment moisture-free. A moisture sensitive material will run the risk of a high moisture uptake if stored improperly, which can result in decreased print quality and damage to the extruder.
- Heat Deflection @ 66 psi - ASTM 648: 91°C (196°F)
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790, 15 mm/min): 1,700 Mpa (250,000 psi)
- Tensile Strength at yield (ASTM D638, 50 mm/min): 66 Mpa (9,570 psi)
- Tensile Modulus (ASTM D638, 50 mm/min): 2,200 MPa (319,000 psi)
- Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): >10%
- Notched Impact Strength (ASTM D256): 187 J/m (3.5 ft-lb/in)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 kg (2.3 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.7 kg (1.54 lb)
- METHOD 3D Printer
- METHOD X 3D Printer*
- METHOD X Carbon Fiber 3D Printer
- Model 1A Extruder
- Model 1C Extruder
- LABS GEN 2 Experimental Extruder
COMPATIBLE SUPPORT MATERIALS
*Requires purchase of compatible extruder
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.