Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF 3D PRINTING
The MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder for the MakerBot Replicator, Replicator+, Replicator Mini, Replicator Mini+, and Replicator Z18. Customize Your 3D Printing Experience Designed for the Advanced User who wants to push the limits of what’s possible on MakerBot 3D Printers.
- Creative Flexibility with a Range of Materials
- Push the boundaries of MakerBot 3D printing with interchangeable nozzles, custom material print modes, and unlocked advanced print settings.
- Freedom to Switch from Production to Sandbox
- Quickly switch from the reliability of the Smart Extruder+ to the Experimental Extruder to test the limits of your ideas.
- Drafting for Speed Print existing PLA materials with the included large diameter draft nozzles and dramatically reduce total print time by up to 75%.
- Designed to Be Customized With a modified thermal core and a more secure thermal barrier tube, the Experimental Extruder was redesigned to make changing nozzles easier.
- Download and print the Experimental Extruder Jig to provide a more stable platform.
Model of 3D Printer:
MakerBot Replicator Mini+
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen)
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
MakerBot Replicator Z18
Refer to MakerBot Labs for Community Created Print Profiles
Firmware version 2.6+ and MakerBot Print version 2.7+
The Experimental Extruder unlocks over 35 additional custom print settings in MakerBot Print to allow a user to further tune their prints. These settings are tied to the Experimental Extruder and can only be accessed when connected to a printer that has an Experimental Extruder attached.
Fused Deposition Modeling
0.4 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Stainless Steel, 0.8 mm Brass
Two (2) Nozzle Wrenches
Extruder Cap for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers
Active Cooling Duct for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
Material Swivel Clip for MakerBot Replicator Z18 configuration (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
100 - 235°C (212 - 455°F)
SIZE & WEIGHT
12.7 L X 6.3 W X 17.7 H cm [5 x 2.5 x 7 in]
0.43 kg [0.95 lb]
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax