Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
Flashforge Hunter is an advanced digital 3D printer utilizing Texas Instruments DLP® technology, featuring the latest technology in additive manufacturing. Users can achieve stunning print quality with Hunter's ultra low resolution print settings all the way down to 12.5um. This is beyond the quality of any available filament-based 3D printers on the market today. Hunter has a durable aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film that supports for many resin types. So you can print and replace resin in shorter time. Take your 3D printing to the next level with Hunter today.
- Full HD 1080p light engine
- Advanced dual-core 800mhz ARM processor for ultra-fast performance
- Linear motion guide actuator for achieving smoother printing surface
- Easy removable aluminum resin vat with pre-installed vat film
- Calibration-free build plate with quick replacement
- Touchscreen LCD for easy navigation
- Jewelry support mode provides more flexible support structures
- Easy printing modes with resin presets
- Grayscale and distortion correction algorithm for great detail prints
- Support for multiple resin types (FH1100, FH1200, FH1400 & Detax Luxaprint 3D shell)
- Build Volume: 4.72" x 2.66" x 5.91" (120 x 67.5 x 150mm)
- Pixel Size XY: 0.0025" (62.5um)
- Layer Resolution: 0.0005"/0.0010"/0.0020" (12.5/25/50um)
- Light Source: 405nm LED
- File Input: STL
- Printer Dimension: 14.17" x 12.20" x 22.24" (360 x 310 x 565mm)
- Weight: 17.8kg (39.24lbs)
- Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1A
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB thumb drive/USB cable/Wi-fi
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.