Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
FLASHFORGE GUIDER 2S V2 3D PRINTER
- A massive build volume 280 x 250 x 300 mm (11 x 9.85 x 11.8 in) with professional high-quality printing
- Carbon Fiber and other composite materials printing capabilities
- Durable and industrial-grade extruder for maximum printing of up to 300°C (572°F)
- Compatible with composite carbon fiber materials and other common filaments
- High-strength filament feeding roller
- Equipped with a filament dry box
- Comes with a nozzle kit
- 120°C (248°F) maximum heated bed temperature
- Comes standard with two build plates (Glass and Removable/Magnetic/Flexible build plates)
- With an air filtration system to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions
- Intelligent Assisted Bed Leveling
- Video Monitoring printing process with a built-in HD camera
- User-friendly 5-inch full-color touchscreen
- Sturdy all-metal frame design, enclosed body, and removable top lid
The All New FlashForge Guider 2S V2 is a desktop composite 3D printer with the same robust FlashForge ecosystem that you love. In addition to inheriting many powerful functions of Guider 2S, the Guider 2S V2 is also equipped with high-strength nozzles and the sealed dry box, making it your best choice for 3D printing of composite filaments and printing carbon fiber composite materials with ease.
High-strength Filament Feeding Roller
The high-strength filament feeding roller with a hardness of HRC 60 is specially configured, which can ensure the long-time printing with excellent wear resistance.
Comes standard with two build plates (Glass and Removable / Magnetic / Flexible build plates)
Glass Print Platform
Flexible Magnetic Print Platform
Composite Carbon Fiber Materials
Compatible with PLA, PC and other common filaments, as well as supports PA12-CF, PETG-CF, PLA-CF, PA-CF, ASA-CF and other carbon fiber composite materials.
Sealed Dry Box
Due to the high water absorption rate of nylon carbon fiber materials, the materials are extremely susceptible to moisture. Therefore, the sealed dry box is equipped. It can keep the filament dry for a long time and improve the printing quality.
- Resume Printing from Power Outage
- Filament Compatibility
- PLA, Ultra Strong PLA, Metal Filled, ABS, PETG, HIPS, PA(Nylon), PC, ASA, *PLA-CF, *PA-CF, *PA12-CF, *PETG-CF, *ASA-CF
- *Require use of Hardened Nozzle and Hardened Gear
- 120°C (248°F) Maximum Heated Bed Temperature
- Air Filtration
- With an air filtration system to reduce unpleasant odors during the printing process.
- Intelligent Assisted Bed Leveling
- 5-inch Full-Color Touch Screen
- 5" full-color IPS touch screen with User-friendly interface design and multilingual. Printing models can be previewed.
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Build Volume: 280 x 250 x 300 MM (11 x 9.85 x 11.8 IN)
Layer Resolution: ±0.20mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
Nozzle Diameter: Brass: 0.3/0.4/0.6/0.8 mm; Hardened: 0.4/0.6 mm
Maximum Extruder Temperature: 300°C (572°F)
Heated Build Plate Temperature: Up to 120°C (248°F)
Filament Diameter: 1.75 MM (0.069 IN)
Filament Compatibility: PLA, High Speed PLA, PLA Color Change, Ultra Strong PLA, Metal Filled, ABS, ABS Pro, PETG, HIPS, PA(Nylon), PC, ASA, *PLA-CF, *PA-CF, *PA12-CF, *PETG-CF, *ASA-CF
[ *Require use of Hardened Nozzle and Hardened Gear]
Print Speed: 10-150mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
Number of Extruders: One
Printer Dimensions: 549 x 490 x 755 MM (22 x 19.5 x 30 IN) (with top cover)
Net Weight: 30 LBS (66.14 KG)
Internal Storage: 8G
Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
Power Output: 24 V, 21 A
Power: 500 W
Connectivity: USB Cable, USB Stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Could Printing
File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPEG
File Output Format: GX / G
Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Linux
PETG-CF Filament, 1 Kg
Filament Dry Box
Nozzle Kit (•Hardened Nozzles: 0.4 mm •Brass Nozzles: 0.3/0.4/0.6/0.8 mm •Set Screw •Tool •Hardened Gear •Wrench)
Filament Guide Tube
Quick Start Guide
Allen Wrench (M2.0/2.5)
Unclogging Pin Tool
After-sales Service Card
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.