Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- 1.75mm Elite HIPS Filament
- Red Color,Blue Color,White Color
- Increased Resistance to Breakage
- Print Temperatures: 320 to 428°F
- Consistent Filament Diameter
- Helps Eliminate Extruder Failure
- Airtight & Vacuum-Sealed Packaging
- Moisture-Free Filament
- Works with Most 1.75mm HIPS 3D Printers
Designed for serious hobbyists and those who have deadlines to meet, the red 1.75mm Elite HIPS Filament from FlashForge has been built to deliver consistent filament diameter to help ensure the print head extrudes filaments properly and extruder failure is eliminated. This 1kg (2.2 lb) spool of filament exhibits increased resistance to breakage under high tension and can tolerate print temperatures ranging from 320 to 428°F. It may be used with most 3D printers that accept 1.75mm HIPS filament and comes in airtight vacuum packaging that helps prolong its shelf life and provides greater moisture resistance.
- 1.75mm high-strength 3D printer filament
- Airtight vacuum packaging for prolonged storage capability and resistance to moisture
- Increased resistance to breakage under high tension
- Universal fit for 3D printer nozzles that accept 1.75mm filament