Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
FLASHFORGE CREATOR 3 PRO INDEPENDENT DUAL EXTRUDER 3D PRINTER
- 60 seconds to reach extruder temperature 200°C (Fastest in This Category)
- Effortlessly swap between different nozzles and heating assembly
- New dual-fan configuration for better printing quality and high success print rate
- New Extruder Sensor improves leveling and printing positioning accuracy
- Durable, sturdy, excellent abrasion, high temperature resistant, and corrosion-resistant. Maximum printing temperature up to 320°C. Carbon Steel (Hardened) nozzles are suitable for printing carbon fiber composite materials
- IDEX Structure - with multiple printing modes (Duplicate Printing, Dual Color Printing, and Mirror Printing) for double the efficiencies
- Build Plate Reaches 100°C (212°F) in 3 to 5 minutes (Fastest in This Category)
- Flexible Magnetic Steel Plate Platform
- Newly Upgraded Second-Generation Logic Control Chip Smoother 3-Axis Operation
Second Generation of Creator 3
Creator 3 Pro Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
All new to the Creator 3 Pro is the redesigned independent dual extruder system. Optimized for high demand engineering materials and ensure smooth extrusion of these materials. Leveling sensors are reconfigured for higher accuracy with updated components. Creator 3 Pro now greatly improves the build platform's temperature heat up speed. This provides a much quicker turnaround time for a job print. FlashForge Creator 3 Pro is your new desktop workhorse.
Updated Extruder Assembly
Faster heating of nozzle. Reaching 200℃ just in 1 minute.
Dual-fan structure, for better cooling effects for printed models.
Nozzle and heating block assembled together. Easy to replace and maintain.
Upgraded extruder sensor, for more accurate leveling of build platform.
Independent Dual Extruders. Shortening Print Time by Half
Two extruders of Creator 3 Pro allows two models to print at the same time
Dual Color Printing
Use Water Soluble Materials for Model Support
One extruder of Flashforge Creator 3 Pro prints model support with water-soluble filament and the other extruder prints the model with a different filament.
Support Different Nozzle Accessories. Max. 320℃ High-temp Nozzle
Supporting 0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8 mm stainless steel nozzles
0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8 mm carbon steel nozzles for carbon fiber materials
Fast Heating of Build Platform
The heating board can reach up to 110℃ in just 3 minutes, compared to other 3D printer brands that take up to 20 minutes
Flexible build plate over the heating board, allows good thermal conductivity when printing, and makes it easy to pop off the models when the print is finished.
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm (11.8 x 9.8 x 7.9 in)
Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (0.6 / 0.8 mm)
Maximum Extruder Temperature: 320°C (608°F)
Heated Build Plate Temperature: Up to 120°C (248°F)
Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, PA(Nylon), PC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Wood, ASA, PA-CF
Print Speed: 10-150mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
Two Independent Extruders
Touch Screen: 4.3-inch
Printer Dimensions: 627 x 485 x 615 mm (24.7 x 19.1 x 24.2 in)
Net Weight: 40 KG (88.2 LBS)
Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 48-63Hz
Power Output: 24 V, 20.8 A
Power: 650 W
Connectivity: USB Stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Could Printing
File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPEG File
Output Format: GX / G
Supports (OS): Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, and Linux
What's in the Box
Creator 3 Pro
2 0.4mm steel nozzles (installed)
2 0.6mm hardened nozzles
Quick Start Guide
After-sales Service Card
Unclogging Pin Tool
PVP Glue Stick