Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
FLASHFORGE CREATOR 3 PRO INDEPENDENT DUAL EXTRUDER 3D PRINTER
- 60 seconds to reach extruder temperature 200°C (Fastest in This Category)
- Effortlessly swap between different nozzles and heating assembly
- New dual-fan configuration for better printing quality and high success print rate
- New Extruder Sensor improves leveling and printing positioning accuracy
- Durable, sturdy, excellent abrasion, high temperature resistant, and corrosion-resistant. Maximum printing temperature up to 320°C. Carbon Steel (Hardened) nozzles are suitable for printing carbon fiber composite materials
- IDEX Structure - with multiple printing modes (Duplicate Printing, Dual Color Printing, and Mirror Printing) for double the efficiencies
- Build Plate Reaches 100°C (212°F) in 3 to 5 minutes (Fastest in This Category)
- Flexible Magnetic Steel Plate Platform
- Newly Upgraded Second-Generation Logic Control Chip Smoother 3-Axis Operation
Second Generation of Creator 3
Creator 3 Pro Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
All new to the Creator 3 Pro is the redesigned independent dual extruder system. Optimized for high demand engineering materials and ensure smooth extrusion of these materials. Leveling sensors are reconfigured for higher accuracy with updated components. Creator 3 Pro now greatly improves the build platform's temperature heat up speed. This provides a much quicker turnaround time for a job print. FlashForge Creator 3 Pro is your new desktop workhorse.
Updated Extruder Assembly
Faster heating of nozzle. Reaching 200℃ just in 1 minute.
Dual-fan structure, for better cooling effects for printed models.
Nozzle and heating block assembled together. Easy to replace and maintain.
Upgraded extruder sensor, for more accurate leveling of build platform.
Independent Dual Extruders. Shortening Print Time by Half
Two extruders of Creator 3 Pro allows two models to print at the same time
Dual Color Printing
Use Water Soluble Materials for Model Support
One extruder of Flashforge Creator 3 Pro prints model support with water-soluble filament and the other extruder prints the model with a different filament.
Support Different Nozzle Accessories. Max. 320℃ High-temp Nozzle
Supporting 0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8 mm stainless steel nozzles
0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8 mm carbon steel nozzles for carbon fiber materials
Fast Heating of Build Platform
The heating board can reach up to 110℃ in just 3 minutes, compared to other 3D printer brands that take up to 20 minutes
Flexible build plate over the heating board, allows good thermal conductivity when printing, and makes it easy to pop off the models when the print is finished.
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm (11.8 x 9.8 x 7.9 in)
Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (0.6 / 0.8 mm)
Maximum Extruder Temperature: 320°C (608°F)
Heated Build Plate Temperature: Up to 120°C (248°F)
Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, PA(Nylon), PC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Wood, ASA, PA-CF
Print Speed: 10-150mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
Two Independent Extruders
Touch Screen: 4.3-inch
Printer Dimensions: 627 x 485 x 615 mm (24.7 x 19.1 x 24.2 in)
Net Weight: 40 KG (88.2 LBS)
Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 48-63Hz
Power Output: 24 V, 20.8 A
Power: 650 W
Connectivity: USB Stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Could Printing
File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPEG File
Output Format: GX / G
Supports (OS): Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, and Linux
What's in the Box
Creator 3 Pro
2 0.4mm steel nozzles (installed)
2 0.6mm hardened nozzles
Quick Start Guide
After-sales Service Card
Unclogging Pin Tool
PVP Glue Stick
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax