Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Shipping Policy
- Price Match
Composite Extruder for METHOD
The Composite Extruder for Method brings all the benefits of printing Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts to the MakerBot Method 3D printer. Ideal for structural applications and metal replacement parts.
Strong, Heat-Resistant Metal Replacement Parts
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio - 110 MPa TS - for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors
Engineering-grade stiffness - 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus - for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
High heat resistance under load - 184°C HDT - for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
Superior Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts with METHOD
METHOD’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- METHOD’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accuratey
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers for immediate shipment. If for any reason your order is unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once we reach out to the supplier and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All shipping is free of charge. We ship using USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Most suppliers are US based and shipping can be expected to take 2-5 business days, with shipment coming from the supplier's US based warehouse. Some international suppliers may ship from an International warehouse when needed. 3D Junkies will cover all shipping and customs costs for orders with International suppliers.
For some products shipping time may be longer than the averages provided above. The product page will specify what the shipping time will be if it's longer than usual.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax